Sunday, January 10, 2010

Use what you have challenge!

Ok.... I am not as brave as Bree but I will try to do 20 projects with items I have before I purchase more (which needs to be by the end of March as I have some new BG Page of the Months kits coming!)

This will be hard especially with CHA just around the corner and all the new cool products hitting the shelves soon! I figure I should tackle my other resolutions sooner rather than later!

I have a new page that I will post early this week and some sneak peaks to a project I am working on for the Page Maps page call that is due on the 15th!

If you are wanting to join Bree and myself to make x number of projects (this could be anything) before you buy more please leave me a comment! And keep checking in to make sure I am on target!

If you haven't already joined make sure to join Crop Suey's forum! It's a great place to meet other scrapping ladies and to be inspired by the many amazing projects in the gallery!


Just click here to join!
I better go make something if I am going to reach my goal!

No comments: