Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Few projects and a sneak peak!

I have a few pictures to show you of one page (this is my first towards my 'Use Your Stash Challenge') and my bib necklace that I finally took pictures of. I have also included a sneak peak of a page I just finished (all old stash but won't count towards my 20 as I started it before the challenge).

The layout 'Come Play' is about how my son LOVES to play with his Grandpa (or Grandmas as he calls him). When we went up north in October my hubby got this shot of Parker on his Grandpa's tractor. I just love this picture of the two of them!



ALL old stash on this one! I actually even used stuff that I was going to give away as I didn't think I was going to use it. I did some stamping on this page (the border of cars/trucks/planes) on a border sticker that I have had for EVER! I mounted some ribbon on the back of the strip as well to give it a little dimension. I also stamped the stars on the half circle to mimic some Pink Paislee paper I saw and loved. I also used my Prima Bingo stamp on that paper to give it a vintage look. The ticket by the picture is Melissa Francis, the green circle with the alphabet is from the packaging from a stamp set I got in October. 'PLAY' is BG, the vintage border at the top left is from my score from Crop Suey when I won the vintage challenge last spring. Of course I had to use vintage sheet music for the stars and I hand cut the swirlies. The buttons are from BG as well. The 'come', letters, sweet sticker and the circle paper is from a 6x6 kit I bought from Dollarama years ago.

The bib necklace was lots of fun to do. I kept seeing them on etsy made from fabric and I wanted to make one out of paper for the Art Hive's fashion fallies but ran out of time to finish it. I used BG papers (sorry can't remember what papers) and some pearls from Dollarama.



And here's a sneak peak at my Page Maps page call entry. I can't post the page so I hope I won't be disqualified for posting this little snipet! This one is my absolute favourite page to date! So many vintage goodies from my grandma's craft box and even got a scan of her love poem book she wrote in 1944! I love it! So if I don't get picked I will post it.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Denise said...

oh those projects are wonderful! I think that necklace is amazing.

Unknown said...

I've wanted to do one of those necklaces forever! Yours turned out fab!