Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sun Kissed







Well it is starting to look like summer here in Haliburton and before we start getting new beach pictures I thought I should scrap one from last year - our first day at the beach. No new technique on this one but just some elements regarding beach and some stiching to look like waves and some rick-rack....Got to use a goodie from my Crop Suey package and some old sewing patterns. Also got to use some new spray paint I got at the Trash to Treasures yard sale last weekend. Loving the peek-a-boo papers! Will be doing this more I think.... Sun was hand cut and sequins were hand sewn.... Used my new Prima bingo stamp again on the flower and pattern tissue and used a few older items like the sand castle brad, papers and summer chipboard. Trying to use up old stock! Thanks fo looking ;)