Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So excited! Pretty cool news!

I checked my email just now to find an email from Becky Fleck from Page Maps.... Here it is:

Hi Stacy,

Congratulations, you are one of the two winners of the "Love Me Some New BasicGrey" contest on the PageMaps blog! The judges loved your "Time To Reflect" layout and all of the charming, vintage details. I thought the tattered edges of the page looked fantastic. Great job!

If you'll send me your mailing address, I'll get your prize package sent off to you.

Kudos once again and thank you for entering the contest!

So excited! Plus I forgot to mention who I have saved on my voice mail. An actual message from Melissa Francis from Melissa Francis HERSELF! I called to enquire about some wholesale and had to leave a message and she returned the call herself! Of course I had to listen to it again to make sure that she said 'Hi this is Melissa Francis from Melissa Francis...'. Holy Camolee!!!! So I saved it and told hubby to NOT erase it!

Check back soon as I have two new pages to post.

Thanks for looking :)


No comments: