Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

2010 was a crazy year. Not a great year but a crazy one and I have to say that I am glad that it is over. Isn't that awful.... thankful that a year has come and gone. I am looking forward to 2011. It is the year of change. I came across this great poster that will be my inspiration and way of living this upcoming year. If you like it you can follow this link to get to get a copy of your own that you can download and print.


Ok..... so to wrap up 2010 I thought that I would share with you my top 10 of 2010.... So here they are....

So I guess this year I did do a few more about myself - as I think that it's important for Parker to know a different side of me except just 'mom'. Lots of very talented ladies have inspired the above pages such as Tara Anderson, Emma Trout, Debee Campos, and a few were inspired by some digital layouts. I also guess that it's pretty obvious that my fav color is teal.....

Hope you all have a very happy new years! Stay tuned for Crop Suey's next challenge as the page I did will definitely be in my top 10 in 2011! Here's a sneak for you!


Happy New Years!



1 comment:

kachasek said...

happy new year!!!
hugs from Poland :)