Sunday, December 5, 2010

Crop Suey December Challenge - *Family*

Crop Suey's December challenge is up - and what a great challenge for this holiday season!!


We challenge you to use the following word on your scrappy project/layout/card or whatever you choose to do!  *family*

Be sure to link your lo up in the comments section to be eligible to win the prize from our fabulous sponsor! You have until midnight EST on December 20th to play along!

This is my creation. I wanted to do a page about my little brother! And I got to use some fabulous goodies from our December sponsor - Pretty Little Studio

Make sure to check out the design teams creations as they are FABULOUS!!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, ahh, LOVE the butterfly masking!

Mara Campbell said...

Your misting is amazing! And I love the banners, too!!

Elizabeth said...

I love the masking too it's perfect for this layout!
e.