Sunday, December 19, 2010

2 new pages

Hello, I hope you are all not too stressed with the big day approaching fast. We are taking it very low key. It's all about my son this year and that is what we are focusing on. I hate to say it but I am NOT in the mood this year for the holidays. Has been a sad time for me and just trying to focus on Parker. Not going to see any family (which I desperately need to see) until spring time as my parents live 7 hours away and with the weather.... lets just say I am grateful for skype.

I have had some time scrapping (instead of wrapping and getting ready for xmas - again not in the mood). So I do have two pages to share today.

The first I just love how it turned out. Was inspired by a page by the super talented Emma Trout. I just love all her layering and the different elements she uses. I have so many rubons that I have been trying to use up so this page I did use alot. The 'discover', key, clock, and border under the picture were all rubons I have had for a while now. Used some BG papers and elements and some other little elements that I have had FOREVER! (fern tags, ruler sticker, leaf stamps, title, photo corners) just love using stuff from my stash.





The next one I wanted to do some kind of hybrid with printing some word-art brushes on a piece of letter paper. Did the photo series and put a word on quote on that too. Got to use some scraps and some other little tidbits.




Happy holidays!

1 comment:

Em said...

Thank you for your kind words.That is very sweet of you!

Your layouts are superb:) Your layering looks awesome!

Have a Merry Chrisrmas and a very Happy New Year,
Em x