Sunday, March 28, 2010

Two hybrid layouts

I just LOVE hybrid projects. I do find it tough sometimes to get that perfect element for my pages as I do live in a small town and access to the new great products is hard. I did get to my LSS the Craft Nook (1.5 hrs away - make sure to sign up for their wonderful newsletter) and did get a few new goodies that I will have to use soon. So I search online for digital elements that I can use on my projects.


My first page was made using my Origins BG Page of The Month kit from my LSS The Craft Nook and a FREE digital kit from Peppermint Creative. I printed the green clover swirl and the 'lucky' definition onto transparency and the clovers, Bingo card, and title onto cardstock. I wanted a pop of colour and the purple in the title was the inspiration for the purple. I bought a Martha Stewart punch that I have been wanting since xmas and used some pearls from the dollar store. Happy on how it turned out.

I have been wanting to scrap this picture (and many more from this photoshoot) for a long time now but never had the right combo of papers and elements. I dug out this paper that I have had for a VERY long time and all the pattern paper is from my scrap box. Again I printed some digital elements onto transparency paper for inkjet printers. I found the doilies on Martha Stewarts site (click on link) and the vintage elements were from Gypsy Chic that I purchased from scrapartist.com. The title cherish is a word art file I got from houseof3.comhttp://www.houseof3.com/digital-warehouse/words/handwritten-brush-kit.html I love how this page turned out as I wasn't sure when I was piecing it together.




I do have a few more projects to upload so make sure to check back soon! Have a wonderful spring day!

No comments: