Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hubby birthday gift

I just got my new BG Page of the Month kit that I purchased through my LSS The Craft Nook and I just LOVE the new Origins papers! I am not one for green but these are fantastic. It was my hubby's 34th birthday last Tuesday so on Monday night I scrambled to get this project done and I just love how it turned out. I wanted to make a frame of our family and this is what I came up with. It didn't take very long and I got to use my new Martha Stewart butterfly punch (can you tell I just love that punch!). I was super easy and quick to do plus I got to use up some items from my stash! Thanks for looking. Don't forget to stop by Friday am as it's Crop Suey's 6th Challenge and it's my turn to play!





1 comment:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What a wonderful gift to treasure! You did a fantastic job on it. So pretty. I like that punch too!