Friday, March 19, 2010

Crop Suey Challenge #5 Embrase the White Space

Crop Suey's 5th challenge is up and it was a tough one for me. 'Embrase the White Space' is the challenge this round. I had a very hard time and ended up with two other attempts with no luck (see Why So Serious, and Just Me & My Dad), then it doned on me to go to Sweet Shoppe Designs for some inspiration and this is what I came up with and I LOVE it! I had printed up a bunch of images on some transparencies and used a few on this layout (See 'Love', swirl in botom corner and floral frame behind picture). This picture is of my grandmother and I in 1975. I used a digital frame around the pic and did try some photo editing as it was an old picture. I also printed up a digital Bingo card from a free image I found on line.  I made the flower from fabric. Used some papers from my BG kit.

So make sure to head on over to Crop Suey and make sure to play along! Thanks for stopping by and have a great spring day!

No comments: