Sunday, February 7, 2010

I adore you - project #8






Here is my 8th project of my 20 Use Your Stash Challenge! (#5,6,7) will be revealed next Saturday. This page is a scraplift of a digital layout I saw on Sweet Shoppe Designs that I just fell in love with! I was able to use more of the K&Company papers (I just love them!) and some elements from my A Million Memories kit I won from The Next Step in November. I also got to use some vintage text paper. Old picture of Parker but a cute one! I think the title is self-explanatory and I didn't need to journal on this one. I will be busy making some tags for an upcoming Creative Packaging class I am doing for a local Sew Resourceful program. So I will be MIA for projects - only tags. Bye for now.





8 comments:

Ellen said...

Stacy! Amazing LO... really really love it!!! I love your blog and projects.

Michelle Price said...

This is gorgeous!

Lucy Edson said...

Love the beautiful layered hearts!!

Crafty Sue said...

Love those wine charms! Would make such a darling gift too. Very creative blog.

Nikki said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Okay, seriously. This page is genius. I'm so totally in love with all the layers and texture. I'm way inspired! Thanks!

Amy O'Grady, Creative Memories Consultant said...

I love the paperclips they are so so cute!!

Amy

Turnedgypsy said...

great job stacy. any you say you only started less than 2 years ago. man you are good. thanks for sharing with us

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com