Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friend Birthday Box and Card (Lisa please don't read)




I wanted to post these pictures of a present I made for a new friend's birthday - so please don't continue Lisa :)

I am not happy lately with my pictures of my projects as I never get to photograph them during the day which is ideal. I work full time during the week and by the time I leave or come back it's not the optimal time to photograph. My hubby has set up a little studio downstairs but we are still lacking the right lighting. I have a great link for a tutorial that Studio Calico did on photographing your projects but they suggest daytime is best - which I know is true but hard to do. So please bear with me with these two pictures as they are not the best :(

I have sent off the present and these are the best pics I was able to get. I did a similar box for my mom for xmas and never did photograph it. So these two projects are number 12 and 13 of my 20 use your stash projects. Have one more to photograph - will do today if it's sunny as it's snowing here and it's pretty over cast.

Have a great day everyone and happy crafting!

Stacy

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the card I like how you sewed on the banner!! Adorable box..I'm sure she'll love these!! The pics don't look bad:)

Audrey Yeager said...

Stacy these are just beautiful! I love the banner you made on the card!