Sunday, November 8, 2009

Two new pages - Puppy Love






Well I was able to get some crafting in this weekend - yah! The first one I did (in this post) is a picture from last fall. I have been wanting to scrap this one for a while as I have so much dog and cat products that I haven't used in so long. They are outdated a bit so I tried to make them a little more current with some new techniques - my spray mist, strips, stiching.... Most of the products are from Deja Views - Dog Days 8x8 paper and punch out tablet. The background paper is from Costco (I think) - and is again old stock. I even got to use some old ribbon I got years ago from a scrapbook shop in Oshawa when I was just starting out and had no child - except for the four legged kind :). Also used some old (I mean old as didn't even peel off sheet -old) of Sticko dog classified stickers on the swirls and then spray misted them green and stiched on it. Thanks for looking,

Stacy

No comments: