Sunday, November 8, 2009

Two new pages - Crafty Ladies












Make sure to check the previous post as well if you are just stopping in :)



This page is about my mom, grandmother and great-grandmother. They were very involved with crafting with me when I was little and I thank them for taking the time to craft with me. My grandmother used to teach me to sew, and I remember many summers with my great-grandmother crafting. Both grandmothers are passed and I miss them very much! The lemonade papers from BG were perfect for this picture taken in 1976. I also used some hybrid images I got from a Shabby Miss Jenn Designs kit. The title is also from the same kits. I also used some vintage sewing pattern as the ruffle around the circle and some items from my grandmother's craft box I inherited (lace, trimmings, and the smaller buttons). Also used a few elements from a My-Minds-Eye kit I bought for a class I was teaching (teal paper and transparency frame). Thanks for looking,



Stacy

1 comment:

Denise said...

this layout is fantastic-that ruffle circle is the best!