Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bows


I just wanted to do a quick post of these super cute little Christmas bows. I first saw these on Scrapbook.com and left a comment asking if Mandee would do a tutorial and within a few days she sent me an email with a link to her fabulous site here with the tutorial. Thanks Mandee! So I have Tuesday set to make some with a friend and thougth I would try to make a few first. But instead of using old magazines I used some scrap paper (Martha Stewart Christmas paper). I did do a few little changes to her tutorial. The piece that gets cut off for the shorter piece I punched two holes with my cropodile on each end (see second last picture) and then made a loop and put the brad inside it to form a loop within the bows! Also used cropodile to pre-punch holes on each end and in middle. I was also thinking of printing some smaller pictures side by side (1" high) on the back of some patterned xmas paper so that you would see the little pictures on the bows. Thanks for looking and have fun making all your xmas presents! I would love to see your bows if you make any! :)

Stacy

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.