Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Crop Suey Challenge

For Crop Suey's last challenge of this dt term we challenge you to get homemade and scrappy for your scrappy project/layout/card or whatever you choose to do!

*make homemade embellies using scraps!*

Be sure to link your lo up in the comments section on THIS post to be eligible to win the prize from our fabulous sponsor! You have until midnight EST on April 20th to play along!






For my page I decided to use all my bits and pieces of scrap rubons that I have. I have soooo many BG rubons and thought this would be a great challenge for using them! I had these rectangle chip board pieces that came out of some chipboard frames I got at the dollar store and I am just loving grey/yellow/teal so had to work with them. Also had these great rubons from Michaels that had a typewritter on it and the title. Lots of scrap rubon letters, some spray paint, a butterfly and voila!

As mentioned in my last post I am packing and won't be settled until the middle of April and by then I will have purchased my own new laptop!  Scared at what is around the corner but know that in time I will be happy again! Will fill you all in soon - I promise!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: