Friday, November 12, 2010

Hippity Hop Blog Hop is HERE!!!!



The Blog Hop is finally here! I am so excited! Crop Suey has teamed up with 4 other challenge blogs to bring you an awesome blog hop! Of course, Crop Suey is offering a RAK so make sure you become a follower and leave a comment :)


So make sure to Hop on over to Crop Suey to get this party started. So, essentially, you will receive 1 piece of the recipe at each blog and then you will take the 5 ingredients and create your project - Here is my layout for this super crazy blog hop!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I loove so many things about your layout...from the hearts to the corrugated letters to the lace w/buttons and definitely the clothespin banner. So cute!!!

Denise said...

Stacy I love the little close line! I keep thinking i want to try that, so cute! Hope things are well. I need to get going on some challenges just been so busy. It's that time again to...eek Christmas. love it but it is a bit stressful huh mom? even if we try not to let it be!