Thursday, July 16, 2009

My baby is now a little boy



I have been wanting to use this kit I got at Crop Suey for a long time now. I wasn't loving the page when I started but I liked how it turned out. All the papers are from the 'Whoo's coming for dinner' kit - including the milk tab. I also used vintage paper, some chipboard and a tag from BG. Am very happy with how it turned out. Journaling reads: Oh Parker you are growing up way to fast. I am scared to blink as when I open my eyes you will be a man. Please stay little for a while, love you xoxo'

Thanks for looking!

Oh - I didn't win the OLW word but did make it in their favourites slide show! Yipee!

1 comment:

Star Rork said...

I found your blog because of your PageMaps challenge. Your work is fantastic! If you havent submitted you really should. I better they would pick up your work in a instant!