Sunday, July 5, 2009

6lbs 12oz of Joy - OLW #55 Joy






Third time is the charm! I have been trying to submit a layout for One Little Word but every time for some reason my post doesn't get up on their blog. So I am submitting it early this time. The word this round is Joy. I was working on this page with the idea of either Pure Joy or Pure Love then OLW posted their word Joy - so voila!

Used my BG Wisteria papers from my Page of the Month Kit. Also used my crackle paint which I just love! Also used some pearls from Kaiser Kraft and of course some vintage papers and some new Prima leaves I got on sale at Micheals.
I just love this picture of my mom and stepdad when they first came to the hospital to meet my son - their first (and so far only) grandbaby! Can you tell how happy they are???

Thanks for looking!

Stacy

4 comments:

chickadee3357 said...

Oh my goodness, this is amazing! I love it!! It is so pretty!!

chickadee3357 said...

Also, looking at the other pages you have done, you should submit them, if you haven't. Your pages are great!

Lynn said...

I LOVE that picture too! Gorgeous layout!!!

Denise said...

3rd time is a charm!! your layout is so lovely-perfect for the challenge!