Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm back :)

So I'm back - sorry for the long delay in posts. It's been a great summer of rediscovering myself and I have to say that I am the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I have been on this new journey to rediscovering myself. I have signed up for Brave Girls Club - Soul Restoration 1 and I love it!! Have only done 3 weeks (yes I'm behind) but it feels great. So empowering. I have also discovered this wonderful book called Me Before We by Christine Arylo and it has awakened me and has enabled me to take my life off of autopilot and take control of my own happiness. :) :)  I truly feel like I have found my wings :) ... if you have been following my blog you would have recognized a little patterned of how I felt like I just wanted to be free and fly... I am happy to say that I have found my wings and am learning to fly again :) :)

I was inspired to create this page and it came together pretty quickly. I used Rhonna Farrer's Spring Mix digital elements and printed them on transparencies (hence the glossy shine - sorry). I used an old patterned paper for the background and used a doily to stencil white paint onto the page to create texture. Then i watered down some teal paint *heart teal* and got messy :) *so love getting messy* :)

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to create again soon :)




2 comments:

Denise said...

Stacey I have been wondering about you and hoping things were well. They sound like they are!! how wonderful. I look forward to hearing about your adventures and seeing what you create. so glad you are happy. well deserved.

Скачать Открытку said...

Псевдоаллергия (синонимы: неспецифическая, неиммунологическая аллергическая реакция; неиммунологический эквивалент аллергической реакции; анафилактоидная реакция, если она протекает по типу анафилактического шока) — патологический процесс, клинически сходный с проявлениями аллергической реакции, но не имеющий иммунологической стадии развития.

Источник 1
Источник 2
Источник 3
Источник 4
Источник 5

Таким образом, при псевдоаллергии, в отличие от истинной аллергии, отсутствует первая (иммунологическая) стадия развития. Остальные стадии — высвобождения (образования) медиаторов (патохимическая) и патофизиологическая (стадия клинических проявлений) сходны при псевдоаллергии и истинной аллергии.

Группа псевдоатопических реакций является составной частью псевдоаллергии как более всеобъемлющего феномена, включающего и другие механизмы, которые не принимают участия в развитии атопии. Наряду с этим необходимо отличать псевдоаллергические реакции от клинически сходных.