Monday, January 17, 2011

Few pages for this cold blah day

As my last post mentioned today was a very blah day... bad day at work, at home, son is sick (again), and it's COLD!!!! It was -27C (so -16.6F)! .... anywhooo....

So here are a few pages I have worked on this weekend....


 The page above was a lift from Larissa Albernaz. Was a super easy page to do with just some of my scraps. Sorry pics are not great. Just love taking whatever scraps and working with them. I used lots of supplies that I don't play much with such as flocking (on squirrel), embossing powder (behind letters), old rub-ons (letters). I have had this frame forever and it was perfect for this picture!

The page below is tough for me. I have a hard time with bright colours like this. But love how it turned out These are very old papers (probably from 2004), the letters are old, I bought the whale stickers in 2007, and there are a few other little embellies from way back in the day too!



No comments: