Monday, August 16, 2010

Believe in Angels

Hello friends. Make sure to scroll down as I finally have a new camera and have I have done 3 posts today!

This is one of my favourite pages. I just love the Basic Grey Cappella papers. So calming with pinks, blues, yellows and greens. The embellishments so pretty. I just knew that I had to do this page with this picture of Parker. I have lots of premade titles from a K&Company when I went nuts at Michaels once and new I had to use one of the words. As soon as I saw believe I knew what I was going to do. It looks like Parker is seeing something (or someone) beyond what we saw that day. So that is the direction I took with this page. Angels. I am not a religious girl but strongly believe that my grandparents are watching over us. Parker never met them and I want him to know how much they would of loved him if they met him.

Used little frames from the dollarstore for the frames of my grandparents. Also wanted to use some of the pattern paper that came in my kit so I punched out the circles and then stiched them together with embroider floss. Also made the flower from ribbon.







Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

~~Mia~~ said...

omgosh stacy, that page is beautiful!!!