Friday, July 23, 2010

Crop Suey's Challenge #14

The new challenge is up at Crop Suey and this one was a therapeutic one for me. The challenge this time is to pick a date on the calendar. Not a typical date like xmas or vday. So I picked September 10, 2009. Just an ordinary day for most right? Not for us. This is the day that changed our lives forever. It's the day that our son who was just two years old at the time was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.

As mentioned in my last post I broke my camera :( and still haven't replaced it so I thought that I would do a digital page for this challenge and then soon - will recreate it onto paper.

So make sure to hop on over to Crop Suey and play along!

Happy Friday!

Made with elements from a kit from Digichicks - A beautiful life by Wendy Page Designs



1 comment:

Denise said...

Stacy, this is a beautiful layout even though it must be heartbreaking as a momma to hear news like that. Parker is a lucky boy to have you.