Monday, June 21, 2010

Have to share


I love to blog surf. We don't have tv so hopping from blog to blog is my tv zone out time. On Scrap Tiffany's blog last week there was a link to this FANTASTIC blog that I must just share with you. You HAVE to check out Christine Middlecamp's blog! She just finished up a series of 16 (yup I said 16!!!) tutorials of these FABULOUS Embellished Paper Doily projects! Make sure you check it out.... Here are a few pics of her AWESOME work!




Have you gone yet??? What are you waiting for???? Go check it out... ;) Make sure to stop by Friday as I am posting my latest project for Crop Suey's next challenge! Have a great week!

PS. Our family raised a total of $5200 for my son's Walk to Cure Diabetes!!! We raised just under 10% of the whole Peterborough, ON Walk!!! So the bar is set to $10,000 for next year. Make sure to keep checking my blog as I am thinking of some fun ways to raise some money - and that included making and selling little goodies for your pages!! Keep posted.... :)

Bye for now,
Stacy

No comments: