Saturday, October 17, 2009

At Last



Finally able to upload this page. This page is about how my son finally met my dad - at last. My dad lives in Peru and doesn't come up very often so I was happy to finally have a picture to scrap from Parker's first birthday party. This shot captures the first few minutes when my dad finally saw Parker. Lots of different papers here. Some BG, some from the dollar store and some old pieces I have had around for a long time. Distress the papers and picture a bit, some more stiching, a sticker of a vintage plane from the dollar store, I sprayed the flowers to match the colours on the page, used some of my evalicious flowers I won from OLW, and some dollarstore lace stickers. Also used one of my new stamps on the BG paper.

Thanks for looking!
Stacy

No comments: