For our monthly meeting of the Art Hive Artist Collective we did an easter egg hunt. Everyone was to bring at least one easter egg done in any medium. This is the egg I brought. I covered a plastic egg with some vintage Beatrix Potter pages on top, then took some scraps and covered the bottom. Made the flower from scraps, stamens and feathers. I have wanted to make my own glass pebbles for a while now but it wasn't until I saw Bree's post on Crop Suey's blog that I got my behind in gear! Thanks for the kick Bree! The bees are from a vintage kids book. I attached magnets onto the back.
I was lucky to have found one of Darby Bayly's eggs! She rocks! I will put a picture up when I find my battery pack (still haven't found it after the move - thank honey for the great pic of my egg!).
Thanks for looking!